Bio

January 16th, 2008

Hello, my name is Michael Drayer, Mike for short.  I was born in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, but basically grew up in Woodbridge, VA.  I am currently trying to double major in Computer Science and Music.  I have become interested in psychology and english, however, so my major might change in the future.   My interests include music (I play guitar), photography, and playing games with my friends.  To be quite honest, I signed up for this seminar because I had the pleasure of registering for classes on the last day and this was one of the few that were not full up already.  This seminar seemed like the best one out of the ones that were available.  I was intrigued on the first day of class though, because my mom is from Nicaragua and came to the United States when she was 21 (1976).  It will be interesting to read the literature that came from there.  As for my first semester of school, I have learned a lot from the experience and have challenged myself to do better academically this semester.